BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome ♥


Ah, love, let us be true
To one another! for the world, which seems
To lie before us like a land of dreams,
...So various, so beautiful, so new,
Hath really neither joy, nor love, nor light,
Nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain;
And we are here as on a darkling plain
Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,
Where ignorant armies clash by night.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Reason ♥

I needed a technique to get my opinions out, my feelings, and I did not want to inscribe it onto a piece of paper, for papers get misplaced, discolored and frayed… Whoever you are interpreting this, at times I may touch on topics which may not appeal to you, they may be controversial, notorious and infamous.  You may disagree with me, but please keep in mind that this blog exists exclusively because I need a way of extracting the thoughts which seldom have the chance to stream out and get some fresh air. So here is my medium; my blog. A place where even you the reader can share your own thoughts in regards to what I write, you may even notify me of what you would like to read more of or less of and I shall take those suggestions into consideration.

Primarily I was quite apprehensive about molding my thoughts into words and allowing it so that everyone could access a part of me that is…. Quite concealed in nature. I do not usually permit people to come strolling through my life, as I am not an effortless book to read- I may be a peculiar one, but I am not a simple one at all. I can’t figure out what changed my mind, what destroyed that barricade that kept the fort standing, protecting everything that was precious and fragile inside, but ultimately it has fallen, just as every fort, every blockade, and every obstacle falls, and withers away into nothing but an elapsed recollection of what once was. I hope that other people do the same, overlook their fears and allow people into their lives. This being said I also have to say that I do not, by any means trust people effortlessly, it is so incessantly difficult for me to rely on people, to trust them, and that is due to a multitude of factors. One of them being that my heart was shattered by the one person that I trusted with my life, and another being that it has literally been drilled into my brain that I should not, by any means, trust people. But even though I have distinctively trained myself to be inert, static and lifeless to my own emotions, block them out in every way possible so that I would not be able to feel pain, I still need a way to remain sane. The main reason that I am able to retain my sanity, and judgment  is purely due to the fact that I do have incredible friends, and I owe everything to them; everything. I never understood the meaning of friendship until I was in misery and distress; - they all rushed to my side with nothing but wholehearted intentions for my well being. It was then that I knew that friendship is how we survive, companionship is how we move on, and solidarity is how we enjoy, and thrive in life.

So this is me telling you to break down those walls. Demolish them, and compel them to collapse and burn. Open up your heart to the people around you, the people who actually mean something, and even if you feel that you aren’t ready to share your deepest, darkest most intimate demons with them, find some other way to let those feelings out. For pent up emotions and desires can lead to dire conditions, you may be faced with a situation where you are trapped, where you feel as if you will detonate at any second; purge out your feelings to the wrong person and blame them for all of the dreadful things that have happened to you – which of course is flawed and wrong. Personally I try not to keep them pent up for too long as I have a propensity to do exactly that, - have an exceptionally short temper-  and I never appreciated the people that were on the other side of my incessant, livid, rage. But now I know better. I know to keep the individuals close to my heart closer than ever because they are the ones who matter, they are the people who are there for me when I need them the most, and you have that same privilege – do not lose, or forget it.

xoxo

0 comments: