BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome ♥


Ah, love, let us be true
To one another! for the world, which seems
To lie before us like a land of dreams,
...So various, so beautiful, so new,
Hath really neither joy, nor love, nor light,
Nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain;
And we are here as on a darkling plain
Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,
Where ignorant armies clash by night.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Star ♥

Hey there bloggers =)

Another random update blog for you here! SO, yesterday I received my British visa, which means that I am officially done with applying and receiving and stressing over visas! Right now I’m in Bahrain, seeing family and basically just relaxing with friends. Tomorrow, the games begin. I literally cannot wait to go out there and have some legitimate fun, being in Qatar over the summer causes loneliness and loss of sanity- I’m honestly surprised that I have any remnants of sanity left over after this summer.

Anyway, there is a genuine motive for my blog today; a friend of mine asked me if I could turn into any mythical creature, excluding a vampire- he knows me too well- what would I choose? Well I chose to turn into a mermaid. The reason I chose this is because mermaids are able to meander and roam the world through the seas, live underwater and be part of something magical and fantastical. Of course there is the whole fact about mermaids being beautiful serene creatures, who have attributes of sirens. Although this may seem somewhat egocentric and self-centered, I still believe that we all have a child hidden inside us that wants to come out and play, and I guess mini-me misses swimming or something, which is why I’m actually mentioning this on here.

So my faithful followers, I shall end this totally pointless post by asking you a couple of questions, and feel free to email me with your answers or simply post an answer on the blog. Here we go:


If you could turn into any mythical creature what would it be?


What topics would you like to have me write?


And finally:


What is your own personal philosophy on life?


If you have your own questions that you would like answered, feel free to email me or post it on here. Also, I will either reply to you through an email, or post an answer on the blog itself.


Much love ♥

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be a Phoenix! it is said that the Phoenix has the ability to live over a hundred years old, before it begins to build a huge bonfire. The Phoenix would then set it alight before jumping into the bonfire. When the fire died down, the Phoenix would be reborn as a young bird.
in other words, being able to fly, forever! not to mention having the ability to breathe fire! :D