BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome ♥


Ah, love, let us be true
To one another! for the world, which seems
To lie before us like a land of dreams,
...So various, so beautiful, so new,
Hath really neither joy, nor love, nor light,
Nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain;
And we are here as on a darkling plain
Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,
Where ignorant armies clash by night.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello World ♥


I'm new at this. I've never had a blog before. The last time I wrote down my feelings was a couple of years ago, and that didn't exactly bode well for me. So I guess this is hello.

I should probably start by telling you a little about myself. Well, I'm eighteen, I've just graduated from high school, and I'm from Qatar. If you don't know where that is.. Let's just say it's in the Middle East, and near Dubai. :)

I love the Arts.

Dancing and sketching are some of the things that take me away from all of the realities that consistently plague every single endless day of my life. Photography also provides a remedy to my eternal boredom, as does literature and learning new languages.Oh, and i ♥ Fashion.

I'm passionate about certain aspects of politics; most are feminist in nature, although human rights in general are what get me going; especially when there's injustice surrounding me. I made this blog out of (you guessed it!) Pure boredom. But I guess it's also because I wanted an outlet that didn't involve a punching bag.

So anyway, what was it that I was saying before..

Ah yes...

Hello ♥

3 comments:

Tawni said...

Twitchii? Twitchii and Tawni, is that what you're tryign to get at, our tv talk show? But seriously im liking the blog.It's very you, and its not lame.And i'll miss being your literal physical punching bag, i assume thats why you ab strike me, slap, and shoulder smash me. Boredom = Mother of every thing, ever. Well keep up the blog work, and the twitter work, and asking your mom what i want you too, if you want too that is :p

the cult of gucci lives on.

Anonymous said...

this is cool

True Love said...

Nice blog XD i knew you could do it i just read all your post's there amazing =D i see you like Mark Rydens art work ;) seems like he likes meat art work lol cn't wait to read ur nxt post XD keep in touch huh. =P